Get Seen, Get Known + Get Consistent Customers, Clients and Cash–Without Feeling Shady, Sleazy or Slimy
Attention heart-centered, client-centric business owner…
I understand: You created your business to do good work with good people–and make good money.
But as you’ve learned, calling yourself a business owner, throwing up a website, making a few haphazard social media posts and maybe committing to a monthly email newsletter (with no real agenda) won’t attract the kind of clients–or cash flow–you need to survive, let alone thrive (or afford that dream get away or high-level training for you to develop more!)
You know you need a solid, sustainable marketing strategy–and you’d prefer to do it in a way that feels good, nurtures relationships and creates long-term loyalty.
Well, I’ve got good news for any business owner who wants to do good, make good money and feel-good promoting it…
Marketing Has Evolved–It’s Not About Fast Cash, Cheap, One-Time Transactions and Treating People Like “Just Another Number” Anymore
Even in our crazy digital age, this longtime truth still rings true: People buy from people they know, like and trust.
It's what I like to call "relationship marketing".
What’s relationship marketing? It means marketing yourself in a way that gets you seen and known quickly through real connections with real people–like colleagues, influencers and potential and past clients.
But beyond that, relationship marketing puts a high value on customer retention and creating repeat buyers: loyal, long-term clients who love what you sell and (ideally) love to tell others about you, too.
It’s the opposite of fly-by-night, one-time-only buyers and flash sales. It’s about building a solid "IT" factor and sharing, caring and giving long before the sale and long after, too.
Basically? Relationship marketing is about marketing by putting people first.
Relationship Marketing is the Most Natural (Not to Mention Rewarding) Way to Market Yourself Online
Now, here’s the deal:
Odds are, if you’re reading this page, you’re doing some of this already. You’re treating the customers and clients you do have like gold–and maybe they’re already coming back for more or referring you out to others.
But imagine what would happen if you added a little strategy to your current approach?
Introducing My "Master Your Marketing" Workshop
This introductory workshop will walk you through everything you need to know to get started with your own relationship marketing strategy, so you can build genuine connections, grow your client loyalty and retention rates and make more cash quickly.
You’ll discover how to build your know, like and trust factor fast (without sacrificing your integrity), get out of your comfort zone and make powerful connections that’ll move your business forward by leaps and bounds, turn your current clients into raving fans, plus add more value to your offers, your clients’ lives and your bottom line, all at the same time.
In this webinar, we’re breaking down how you can connect with real people in genuine ways that don’t make them feel “sold” to–and make more money as a result.
We’re going to dive deep into:
- Proven techniques to build the Know, Like, and Trust factor with your ideal community fast–without giving up your integrity
- The biggest roadblock to getting ideal clients to care about you–and how to overcome it
- The simplest way to get people to rave about you (without you having to ask) and create an explosion of appreciation that leads to more clients
- Why word of mouth is still your best advertising strategy–and how to authentically connect with one client at a time
- What super CEO’s Bill Gates and Steve Jobs can teach you about relationship marketing (even though they’re notorious introverts!)
- 4 highly effective techniques that’ll help you connect with others and bring in more cash and clients–and boost your own confidence, too!
- Why making powerful connections is less about what you’re DOING and more about how you’re BEING (and how to BE the type of person people are dying to connect with)
- How to nix your fear of reaching out for good–and which small actions you can take today to start building rapport with your industry’s biggest influencers
- A simple way to “get known” by your fave experts quickly (this is actually really easy and can even be fun!)
- The art of the Joint Ventures and how to run a successful collaboration (and get instant access to a virtual goldmine of leads–aka a pool of people who already know, like and trust you!)
- Why speaking is the holy-grail in the world of online and offline connections–and how to start booking gigs to raise your authority status (even if you’re super shy)
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s true: Relationship marketing isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme, but if you put in the work to create rewarding, strong connections, you will be rewarded with more clients, customers and cash.
Not just today, but for months, years and even decades to come.
P.S. This course is backed by my 100% guarantee. If you feel it does not help you in any way to build a better coaching business, simply email me for a fast, courteous refund.