Are You Ready to…
…kick your business into high gear?
…create the business model you’ve been striving for?
…stop working so hard and, instead, work smarter?
…charge what you’re worth, and reach the levels of income you’ve dreamed of?
If you answered YES, then you cannot miss this!
The Kick-Butt Business Bootcamp will help you create a plan designed to implement strategic business growth by focusing on three key elements: where your business is now, where you want to take it, and how you will get it there. Get ready to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business, and identify the opportunities and how to act on them.
This boot camp will provide the know-how, while also forcing you to take a cold hard look at your business, dissect it, and put it back together strategically so that it is better and stronger! If you want results and are ready to dig in and kick your business’ butt, then join us!
I’m going to show you exactly how you can streamline, organize and get your business into tip-top shape and finally…
- Stop paying for tools you don’t need! (This is major cause of stress for many entrepreneurs. I’m over it, and I bet you are, too!)
- Make more cash without creating more content– just by finding and refining assets you’ve already got!
- Say see ya to shiny object syndrome (and all the overwhelm that comes with it), once and for all!
- Repurpose old, forgotten content into new, immediate money-makers–so you can finally let go of old projects for good and make space for new ideas!
- Discover exactly which projects, side hustles and offers are sucking up your precious resources–so you can let them go for good (without guilt)
- Reset your business—and get back into the flow with renewed confidence and clarity!
- The #1 way to quickly get a clear overview of your business–so you can take inventory of the chaos and set yourself up with what you need to simplify
- How to easily get rid of what’s no longer working for you–without making more work for yourself.
- Streamlining your online “stuff” so you never lose a password, login or other digital necessity–ever again.
- Why you should let go of costly and underused memberships, courses and organizations–even if you think you might use them “one day.”
- What 4 things you NEED to be clear on before you start switching and ditching parts of your biz–or risk major regret!
- How to stay “in the know” about your favorite online professionals–without crowding your inbox or chasing them on social media.
- The top 10 ways to reduce your monthly expenses–and streamline your business at the same time!
- A 3-step approach to help you decide which projects to save–and which to scrap!
Sound like just what you’re after? Here’s everything included in this 4 module, self-paced course…
Module 1: Say Goodbye to Distractions + Get Back Into Your Creative Flow
It’s time to make sense of the chaos! Get ready to take stock of everything you have gunning for your attention and make some clear-cut decisions about what matters to your business and your bottom line–and what doesn’t.
Module 2: How to Let Go of Costly Burdens to Create a More Profitable, Streamlined Business
We’ve all done it. We sign up for products and programs with the best of intentions, and two years later, we’re still paying for them…and haven’t ever used them. Oops! Module 2 is all about cleaning up your mistakes and making room for more business wins.
- What you’re actually spending you’re money on right now– and how to know whether you’re making the most of each purchase (This might surprise you!)
- What to do about those “dead in the water” domains you own– and other “amazing deals” that didn’t amount to much.
- Why high-powered and feature-heavy apps that look good on the surface might actually be keeping you broke– and what to do about it.
- The number one mistake coaches make when choosing software and other services– and what to do if you discover you’re overloaded with tools and apps you don’t really use and paying for features you don’t need!
- How to make the most of the tools you keep!
Module 3: How Optimizing + Leveraging Your Existing Resources Can Result in Positive Cash Flow
Half-finished funnels, opt-in incentives without a clear call to action, fantastic blog posts with no content upgrade… all of these non-optimized assets are actually costing you money. Module 3 will give you the tools and techniques you need to bring all your old assets out of hiding, turn former flops into functioning funnels, repurpose old content into money-making machines and finish (or get rid of) all those “One day” projects, fast.
Module 3 is all about…
- How to find, finesse and finish up all that old content you have lying around, thus saving yourself time and work … all while building your brand and finally making money!
- Plugging up any leaks and bottlenecks in your funnels costing you money–including ones you don’t even know about yet!
- Why “focusing on sales” is actually hurting your sales funnels’ success–and what to do instead.
- Fast ways for finishing projects that have been going on forever–so you can finally get it out and get paid, or get rid of it!
- The 3 essential elements of any sales funnel–and how to use them to tighten up any wonky funnel fast!
- Must-know metrics to help you pick the right products to complete or rework quickly to bring in more cash–without more creation
Module 4: Apply These Simple Tweaks to Take Your Business to a Whole New Level
Once you’ve got your sales funnels back in full swing, it’s time to take it all to the next level by deciding which products can be completed or reworked to bring in more cash!
In module 4, we’ll cover…
- Fast and easy ways to repurpose your best content–plus our secret weapon for creating optimized, catchy titles every time!
- 7 solid ways to add more value to your existing products, contents and packages (and your bank account)–without going overboard or creating more work for yourself
- The keys to raising your prices–and selling even more than before!
- Small tweaks you can make right now to attract VIP clients who (happily) pay VIP prices–without “breaking” your business